SG 70 Sunny Years – Selected Grade 1 world’s finest English willow hard pressed & traditionally shaped for superb stroke with 10-12 Grains,
Made in India Cricket Bat (Leather Ball)
- Selected Grade 1 world’s finest English willow hard pressed & traditionally shaped for superb stroke.
- Grains- 10-12 grains.
- Handle-Singapore cane handle with special 3 way insertion of cork in between splits for enhanced flexibility and shock absorption.
- Handle Shape-Traditional round cane handle for supreme grip and overall bat control.
- Toe type- Flat toe.
- Weight-1160-1180 gm(2.9-2.10 lbs).
- Size-Full size 33.7 inches(85.7 cm).
- Suitable For-Age: 15+, Height: 5’6″ and above.
- Ball Type- Leather.
- Cover- Comes with a Premium full length bat case to protect your bat when not in use.
Each Cleft is different, so each cleft is assessed individually to enhance its performance & quality. Multiple processes & detailing in each makes a perfect SG Bat.
SG bats are produced with the maximum sized ''sweet spot'' available, building confidence & emphasising stroke play.
The bat has multiple pieces of imported Sarawak Cane to enhance strength. This is required for the extra bond between handle & blade thereby maximising durability & power transfer.
Big Edge profile minimises the power loss caused from ''off centre'' strokes. SG Bat measure up to 40MM so you can be sure you'll lose little.
The rounded face provides a refined direction of power throughout the hitting zone.
Professionals demand light eight bats, we strive to get them as weight is avery integral part of the bat.