- Finest English Willow hard pressed & traditionally shaped for superb stroke
- Approx 5-6 straight grains
- Imported cane handle with special formulation cork inserts for enhanced flexibility and shock absorption
- Traditional round cane handle for superior grip and bat control
- Approx 1160-1200 gm (2.9-2.11 lbs)
- Full size length approx 85.7 cm (33.7 inches)
- Depending on player height, suitable for 15 yrs+, if height 171 cms (5’6″ and above)
- Available sizes – SH
- Tested for usage against leather ball
- Comes with a padded full-length bat cover with adjustable carry-straps
Each Cleft is different, so each cleft is assessed individually to enhance its performance & quality. Multiple processes & detailing in each makes a perfect SG Bat.
SG bats are produced with the maximum sized ''sweet spot'' available, building confidence & emphasising stroke play.
The bat has multiple pieces of imported Sarawak Cane to enhance strength. This is required for the extra bond between handle & blade thereby maximising durability & power transfer.
Big Edge profile minimises the power loss caused from ''off centre'' strokes. SG Bat measure up to 40MM so you can be sure you'll lose little.
The rounded face provides a refined direction of power throughout the hitting zone.
Professionals demand light eight bats, we strive to get them as weight is a very integral part of the bat.